If you are an employee of ADNOC Group, please refer to the ADNOC Intranet for detailed subscription information.
When can I buy shares?
On 13 September 2021, ADNOC Drilling announced the offer price and the commencement of the offer period. Subscriptions will close on 23 September 2021.
Subscription amounts paid by way of cheque must be submitted by 12pm on 21 September 2021.
Subscription applications received through E-subscription online and mobile banking / FTS / SWIFT must be made before 12pm on 22 September 2021
What do I need to subscribe?
- A National Investor Number (NIN) with the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX)
- Bank account number
- ADNOC employees-only: Registration of Expression of Interest (EoI) at ADNOC’s intranet website
How do I get a NIN?
There are multiple channels available, including:
- Through the SAHMI digital platform (UAE Pass registration is mandatory to use the SAHMI platform)
- Through accredited brokerage firms
- Through customer service offices at all branches of the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- By calling the ADX call centre number 800239
The required documents to set up a NIN include:
- Documents required for UAE nationals to obtain a NIN are: a valid copy of Emirates ID, valid copy of Family Book, valid copy of Passport, and an IBAN letter.
- UAE Residents: valid copy of Emirates National ID, Passport and an IBAN letter.
- Non-UAE Residents: valid copy of Passport
- For ADNOC Employees only: valid copy of Emirates National ID, copy of Employee ID card and, for UAE Residents only, a Passport copy
If you are unsure whether you already have a NIN, please call ADX customer service centre on 800239 or email email@example.com. Details required to be provided are: Emirates National ID/Mobile/Passport/Family Book.
More information can be found on the ADX website at: https://www.adx.ae/English/Pages/MarketParticipants/Investors/default.aspx
How can I subscribe for shares?
The subscription application must be submitted to any of the Receiving Banks listed below and in the Prospectus along with the NIN and your bank account number, together with payment in full for the amount you wish to use to subscribe for the Offer Shares, which is to be paid in one of the following ways:
- Certified bank cheque (Manager’s cheque) drawn on a bank licensed and operating in the UAE, in favor of ADNOC Drilling Company PJSC – IPO; or
- Debiting a Subscriber’s account with a Receiving Bank; or
- Electronic Subscriptions (please refer to the section on Electronic Subscription in the Prospectus and FAQ).
Details of your bank account must be completed on the subscription application form even if the application amount will be paid by Manager’s cheque.
The subscription amount may not be paid or accepted by a Receiving Bank using any of the following methods:
- In cash;
- Cheques (not certified); or
- Any other mode of payment other than mentioned above.
Additionally, ADNOC Group Companies Employees can submit their application at the receiving centers set up at the following ADNOC offices:
- ADNOC Headquarters Building, Corniche Rd - Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Shaikh Khalifa Energy Complex, Zone 1E9-01 - Abu Dhabi, UAE; and
- Al Ruwais Complex, Central Market, ADNOC Housing Complex, FAB Branch.
ADNOC UAE Retirees can also visit a dedicated information booth at ADNOC Business Center between 19-22 September 2021.
Please read the ADX Prospectus or FAQs for further detail on the subscription process for each Receiving Bank and ADX. Alternatively, please call customer support below.
Lead Receiving Bank:
- First Abu Dhabi Bank at +971 2 616 1800
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank at +971 2 652 0878
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank at +971 600 50 2030
- Emirates NBD at 800ADRILL
- Please visit: adx.ae or call on 800239.