ADNOC Drilling offers a comprehensive suite of services as part of our Oilfield Services (OFS) division.
This enables us to deliver start-to-finish well drilling and well construction efficiently and competitively, for the benefit of our clients.
As we further expand our Integrated Drilling Services (IDS) we continue to achieve record-breaking performance and efficiency levels, and make considerable savings in well time and cost.
Our oilfield services include:
Surface Logging Services (SLS)
1. Logging While Drilling (LWD)
2. Measurement While Drilling (MWD)
3. Reservoir Navigation
We include both open and cased hole e-logging capability.
Open Hole Logging
1. Triple Combo (Density/Neutron/Resistivity/Sonic)
2. Magnetic Resonance (MREX) and Lithology Explorer (FLEX)
3. Resistivity/Acoustic Imaging (STAR-HD/ECBIL)
4. Fluid Characterization and Sampling (RCX)
5. Dielectric Tool (ADEX)
6. Coring (PCOR)
Cased Hole Logging:
1. Cement and Pipe Evaluation (SBT/HRVRT)
2. Production Logging (PLT/MAPS/RPM)
3. Perforation Services (Hollow Carrier/Exposed Gun Systems/TCP/Plug and Perf etc.)
4. Pipe Recovery Services (Chemical Cutter/MPC/Jet Cutter/DCST/Back-off)
5. Plug and Packer Setting
2. Coiled Tubing
3. Hydraulic Fracturing
Drilling & Completion Fluids
1. Drilling Fluids
2. Completion Fluids
3. Brine Filtration
4. Liquid Mud Plant
5. Solid Control Equipment
6. Drilling Waste Management