Hamburger Buttonclose search

ADNOC Industrial Gas

ADNOC Industrial Gas supplies nitrogen and liquid oxygen to the UAE’s oil and gas sector.

  • Home
  • ADNOC Industrial Gas

Who We Are

We are ADNOC’s industrial gases producer, supplying nitrogen and liquid oxygen to the oil, gas and other industry sectors in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates.

We were established in 2007 as a joint venture between ADNOC, which owns 51% of the company, and The Linde Group, which owns the remaining 49%.

Who We Are

What We Do

We operate two plants in the Al Dhafra region of Abu Dhabi: an air separation plant in Ruwais, and a nitrogen plant at Mirfa.

Our Ruwais plant commenced operations in 2010. It has the capacity to produce 23,800 Nm3/hr of gaseous nitrogen, which is supplied to Ruwais Industrial Area.

What We Do

ADNOC Industrial Gas

CEO's Message

As a producer of liquid oxygen and nitrogen, ADNOC Industrial Gas is an important element of ADNOC’s hydrocarbon chain.

Our operations are aligned with ADNOC’s Group-wide focus on People, Performance, Profitability, and Efficiency, and we are actively contributing towards delivering ADNOC’s strategic imperatives.

CEO Message

Technology & Engineering

We invest in technological innovation, and are committed to the deployment of technologies that help us achieve greater efficiency and safer operations.

Initiatives by Onshore 

Our Programs


Takallam provides a facility to report any behavior by our employees, contractors or other third parties that does not meet our expectations of integrity.

Read More


At ADNOC, we know that keeping our employees, communities and environment safe cannot be achieved without an unwavering commitment to 100% HSE.

Read More

Send us a message