Maximum Energy. Minimum Emissions
Our 2030 Sustainability Strategy and ambitions set out how we continue to ensure sustainable operations and practices across the businesses, communities, and environments in which we operate.
We adopt a proactive and adaptive marketing model and are developing new trading capabilities to better meet the growing demand for oil, gas and refined products around the world.
This US$ 600 million (AED 2.2 BN) project will revolutionize power and water generation at our General Utilities Plant in Ruwais.
We are the first joint venture between ADNOC and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), established in 2014.
Al Yasat’s role is to explore oil and gas potential within the company’s mandated concession areas, and to develop prospective locations on behalf of the company’s shareholders. ADNOC is the majority shareholder and owns 60% of the company, with CNPC owning the remaining 40%.
Covering two concession areas in Abu Dhabi, Al Yasat drives effective and efficient exploration and development of new areas, onshore and offshore. We expect first oil production in 2018.
Our offshore concession area is under development and oil production is expected to commence in 2018.
We offer a broad-range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance their careers in the energy sector.Read More