USE OF THE SITES
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Sites through your internet connection are aware of these T&Cs and that they comply with them.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Sites by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware or other software that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored or any server, computer, network or database connected to the Sites. You must not attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial-of service attack or otherwise negatively affect the Sites’ availability. ADNOC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Sites will cease immediately.
- You must not establish a link to the Sites without the prior written consent of ADNOC.
SITE ACCESS AND SECURITY
- ADNOC may suspend or withdraw or restrict availability of all or any part of the Sites at its sole and absolute discretion.
- As part of the tender process for the award of new onshore and offshore oil and gas concessions which is the subject of the Sites and Roadshows (the “Tender Process”), you may be required to open an account (including setting up a username and password) on the Sites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for all activity that occurs under your account.
PARTICIPATION IN ROADSHOWS
- Participation in the Roadshows is restricted exclusively to persons who are approved and invited by ADNOC to attend. You acknowledge that registration on the Sites does not create any legal obligation for ADNOC or its Representatives to extend an invitation to you to participate in the Roadshows or the Tender Process.
- ADNOC reserves the right at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel any invitation to participate in the Roadshows and may change, cancel or delay any Roadshows and/or the Tender Process.
- You agree to comply with any lawful directions which may be issued by ADNOC in respect of participation and attendance of the Roadshows.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND USE OF INFORMATION
- All content, information, documents and materials contained or made available on the Sites, and all information disclosed or made available (in whatever form), directly or indirectly to you, by ADNOC or its directors, officers, employees, agents, advisors, subsidiaries and affiliates (“Representatives”) in connection with the Roadshows, is deemed to be “ADNOC Information”, other than any information which is in the public domain or which has subsequently become part of the public domain through no fault of yours.
- You agree to use the ADNOC Information only to evaluate whether to proceed further with the tender process the subject of the Sites and Roadshows and for no other purpose and not to disclose any of the ADNOC Information to anyone other than as required by law or with ADNOC’s prior written consent.
- Where requested by ADNOC, you shall immediately return or destroy any ADNOC Information.
- Any information you provide on the Sites or in connection with the Roadshows shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. ADNOC shall be free to use all such information on an unrestricted basis, subject to the laws of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- ADNOC Information, as well as all other content, information, documents and materials contained or made available on the Sites or as part of the Roadshows, is not intended to constitute any legal, tax, financial, technical or other advice of any kind. Neither ADNOC nor any of its Representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, suitability or usefulness of such information and materials. Reliance upon or use of such information and materials is at your sole risk and you release ADNOC and its Representatives from any liability, regardless of negligence or fault, arising out of or in connection with such reliance or use.
- ADNOC does not guarantee that the Sites, or any content, information, documents and materials on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted or that the Sites will be free of viruses, contamination or other destructive features.
- Where the Sites contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for your information and convenience only. Such links shall not be interpreted as approval by ADNOC or its Representatives of those linked websites or any information which you may obtain from them.
- ADNOC disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Sites and/or in respect of the Roadshows.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, ADNOC shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with any use of (or inability to use) the Sites, any participation in the Roadshows or the use of or reliance upon any ADNOC Information, and shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend ADNOC and its Representatives from any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss, liability or expense (including legal fees) to the extent such action relates to these T&Cs.
- These T&Cs, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. Courts of Abu Dhabi will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any of the provisions of these T&Cs become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these T&Cs.
- ADNOC is a company established under the laws of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. ADNOC’s registered office is at P.O. Box 898, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- To contact ADNOC, please use the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Sites, unless otherwise instructed in writing by ADNOC to use an alternative method.